Bio-Oil Liquid Purcellin Oil REVIEW
Every girl is a beautiful creation of god, and girls love to maintain and enhance their beauty. As everyone loves to look beautiful and also loves to get appreciated. Caring for the hygiene of our skin can be done by natural as well as by using convenient beauty products. Hence use of cosmetics is increasing day by day. To take care of our skin and also to improve our skin tone a beauty product BIO OIL helps us here. Bio Oil can be used on all body parts like face, hands, legs, etc. Bio Oil is recommended by dermatologist and also it is clinically proven good specially for scars and stretch marks. It also helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and dry skin. It’s also useful for aging treatment (wrinkles). It’s not only useful for improving skin health but also it’s non greasy product. So it is very convenient to use.
Instead of clogging your pores it keeps them open. The best thing of the product is, it is HYPOALLERGENIC. Hence it proves to be suitable for all skin types also it is recommendable for sensitive skin. PurCellin Oil is a ingredient in Bio Oil which helps to reduce the thickness of Bio Oil formulation which makes it easy to get absorbed into the skin. Bio Oil is also used for the massage therapy of body. It also helps to fade away the pigmentation. Also it works to protect and nourish the cuticles of your finger nails. No need to buy a different oil for nourishment of cuticles of your finger nails. Bio Oil is effective on many skin problems. Commonly use of Bio Oil is seen in the case of pregnancies. Bio Oil is a No. 1 selling product in reducing scars and stretch marks in 24 COUNTRIES. Also it is winner of 332 SKIN CARE AWARDS science its global launch in 2002.
Bio oil is used as a remedy for many skin problems.
Bio Oil is not supposed to be used on broken skin.
USES OF BIO OIL:-
- BIO OIL works best for Scars and Stretch Marks.
- BIO OIL improves appearance of new and existing scars.
- BIO OIL is a best remedy to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks formed during pregnancy.
- BIO OIL helps in managing teenage growth spurts or periods of rapid weight gain may also work good on acne.
- BIO OIL also helps to improve appearance of uneven skin tone. By its regular application.
Bio oil is a mixture of numerous ingredients that Helps the skin become softer and smoother. Hence, it improves the appearance of aging and wrinkled skin. It also works efficiently as a moisturizer for dry skin. It has a unique formula of oils, vitamins and plant extracts which provide hydrating benefits like a lotion to the skin. Bio oil nourishes and helps supplement the skin’s natural oil. It is a trust worthy multi use, skincare oil.
Key Ingredients of Bio Oil –
Vitamin A: It helps for healthy skin cell production. Boosts the formation of new collagen also stimulates skin renewal. Enhances skin tone and texture.
Vitamin E: Vitamin E nourishes our skin. Moisturizes the skin and protects from getting damage due to effects of free radicals. It also helps to avoid premature aging.
Purcellin Oil: It is a mixture of more than one ingredient. This helps to deal with your skin in a non greasy way.
Calendula Oil: – Have cell regenerative effects to treat your sensitive, spoiled, harmed, sunburned, tanned skin.
Lavender Oil: – Lavender oil has antiseptic and anti fungal properties. Help to calm skin.
Rosemary Oil: – It is a superior disinfectant for skin because of its antiseptic properties. It protects skin cells from getting damaged. It energize, refreshes the skin.
Chamomile Oil: – Provides soothing and calming benefits to the skin by reducing inflammation as it has anti-inflammatory property. Hence it is specifically effective for sensitive skin.
Bio oil is a revolutionary oil to be used. It is just a all in one kind of product. It also can be used as a moisturizer as it has nourishing properties. You can mix it with your daily moisturizer and use it. It works good for dehydrated skin. It specifically shows best result one new scars and also in pregnancy.
- How to use Bio Oil in Pre-Delivery Period:
1. Bio Oil is safe to be used in pregnancy period.
2. Apply Bio Oil on the areas which are prone to have stretch marks in a circular motion till the oil is absorbed in the skin.
- How to use Bio Oil in Post -Delivery Period:
1. Application of Bio Oil is even safe to use after delivery period.
2. Apply Bio Oil directly on the affected area. That is the skin with stretch mark.
- Can Bio Oil be used on babies??
Answer: As Bio Oil is anti-allergic it is safe to be used by people of all ages. Yet it is not developed specially to be used on babies, still it wont cause any harm. It is recommended to apply only on unbroken skin avoiding area near eyes and mouth on children over 2 years old. Using a good baby moisturizer or even olive oil is an better alternative here, till the age of 2.
- Is Bio Oil that effective on old scars??
Answer: Bio Oil is not found that effective on old stretch marks. Although it proves good for new scars and stretch marks.Bio Oil helps to fade the existing marks away.
- WARNINGS: Before using Bio Oil directly on your affected skin in pregnancy period as the skin gets delicate please try it on the area of your hand or other body part. Check if your skin is not allergetic to the ingredients used in the Bio Oil within a minimum period of 24 hours. If no reaction is found continue using it as per the given directions below. If the skin gets reaction please consult your doctor.
- Recommendation: I would surely prefer Bio Oil as after a deep research about the product I have came to a conclusion with a highly positive response to this product. Almost all of the customer reviews about the product are positive and customers are satisfied by using the product. It is a multi-use product so I am impressed and going to get this product and keep it in my make up kit. It is going yo help me in many ways. If you are thinking to take this product please grab it without wasting your time. Trust me you are not going to regret after getting Bio Oil. It will surely prove helpful for you not only in a single way but in multiple ways.
- Contains anti-aging compounds. ( Vitamin A & Vitamin E )
- Suits all skin type: – ( Oily, Dry, Normal, Sensitive skin )
- Does not leave any kind of stains on cloth
- Works as a moisturizer
- Can apply on all body parts
- Spill proof
- Travel Friendly
- Comes in plastic bottle
- Best results on stretch marks
- Fast results are not seen. Continuous application is necessary.
- Does not go that good for oily skin.
- Product is not that easily available offline.
1. Bio-oil.com https://www.bio-oil.com/en-us/
2. Reviews on google.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
Bio oil is supposed to be applied twice daily minimum for a period of 3 months. It is supposed to be massaged in a circular manner on the affected area until the oil is absorbed. During the period of pregnancy application of Bio Oil, should be started from the second trimester on the areas like abdomen, breasts, hips, lower back, thighs. Store Bio Oil in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Use Bio Oil on new scars only when the wound is healed, please please be careful about the application of Bio Oil. It strictly should not be used on broken skin.
Bio Oil is is formulated to reduce the appearance of scars. They cannot be removed using Bio Oil.
The product comes packed in a white carton with a instruction manual. It is a plastic bottle (transparent) and it’s opening comes with a white screw cap. It is a completely spill proof bottle. Hence to make use of this product while travelling is pretty easy and manageable. As the material of the bottle used is plastic there is no threat of breaking down the bottle.
|Product Dimensions:||1.8 x 1.8 x 5.8 inches|
- Does it works for dry skin?
Answer – Yes, it works very good for dry skin as its oil base. Oil always moisturizes the skin very well.
- Will it help to remove marks left from stitches?
Answer – Yes, it will help in removing the marks left out from stitches.
- Is it safe to use around the eyes?
Answer – Yes, it is safe to use on your eye area. It can also be used to remove eye makeup. It does not cause any irritation.
- Can I use bio oil for hair growth?
Answer – I don’t think bio oil can help in hair growth. It is used for moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Basically it helps to keep the skin hydrated and decrease scars and stretch mark.