Bose SoundLink And Fender Bluetooth Speaker III Comparison:
We have seen to dozens of great, and not so great, wireless speakers. Here are two best speakers, we think are worth your money from ultra-portable, and waterproof, and Bluetooth speakers that will even keep audiophiles happy. This Speakers are used around the home. Bose and Fender are two well known brands for the bluetooth speaker. So if you are looking for the best bluetooth speaker between these two just once refer this review.
There is no longer any excuse to make do with the disappointing sound from your smartphone or tablet. Bluetooth speakers are a simple and often effective audio upgrade that doesn’t have to break the bank. Unless you want it to.
If you care about the size and sound quality, however, a small portable Bluetooth speaker might not be for you. As you’ll see from our list, the better-sounding models generally aren’t going to fit in your pocket.
Here, at last i will recommend you which one is best to buy.
Bose SoundLink And Fender Bluetooth Speaker III Comparison:
|Product||Bose Soundlink III||Fender Newport Bluetooth Speaker|
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 10.1 x 5.2 inches||12 x 5 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||3 pounds||4.3 pounds|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.||2 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Power Source||17-20 V, 1 A AC Adapter||16V AC adapter|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR||Bluetooth v4.2|
|USB||1x Micro USB||1 x Type A (charging)|
|Additional Features||Music Streaming: Yes, 1x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Mini Line-in||Built-in mic, Rechargeable|
|Total Power||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||30 watts of power sent to 2 full-range drivers|
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III:
The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III sounds great for a compact Bluetooth speaker, playing louder than its predecessor and offering much better battery life. Bose soundlink are most popular speakers when it has launched its previous versions; if not, the most popular portable wireless speakers in terms of sales. First, the company launched the impressive Sound Link Mini, a micro model, and in 2014, it launched its larger portable Bluetooth speaker, releasing the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III.
The Bose Sound Link Bluetooth Speaker III with changes it’s design but it is similar in size to the previous two generations of the speaker, and also it improves its battery life, and according to Bose it also plays louder and sounds better.
The SoundLink III is wider than the previous versions. It is near about 5 inches high, 10 inches wide, and 2 inches deep, and weighing in at 3 pounds. The battery life of The original Sound Link Mobile Speaker, which was launched in 2011, and theboth offered around 8 hours. The new model came that number to 14 hours. Earlier models had a built-in cover that converted into a stand.
- Bluetooth Speaker III
- Wall Charger
13.5 cm (H): 25.6 cm (W): 4.8 cm (D)
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Power Source||Battery, AC Adapter|
- Beautifully slim form factor
- 14-hour battery life
- Characteristic Bose sound.
- Not rated for water resistance
- Battery is $35 option
- Boomy bass when positioned against room boundaries
Fender Newport Portable Bluetooth Speaker:
- Fender is known as guitars and guitar amp design; But now the company is setting its sights on a new chunk of the music industry — Bluetooth speakers. The company is launching two speakersone is larger and one is smaller. The larger is $349.99 Monterey, and the smaller is portable $199.99 Newport.
- The Fender Newport portable Bluetooth speaker has a sweet-looking metal grille that hides two full-range drivers plus a tweeter that generate 30 watts of great-sounding audio playback power.
- Using Bluetooth wireless system it Stream music or calls to your speaker from over 33 feet away. To ensure the music never stops, we included a USB port to charge external devices The Newport has guitar amp-style volume, bass, and treble controls and an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery that can run for up to 12 hours.
- There’s even an integrated USB port for charging smartphones or tablets, as well as a 3.5mm auxiliary input for wired operation.
- Total power is 30 watts which is sent to 2 full-range drivers.
- Retro amp-style metal grille and volume, bass, and treble controls deliver that vintage vibe
- Minimum 33 ft. of wireless transceiving — you’re free to roam
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery can run for up to 12 hours
- Built-in mic with echo cancellation for making and receiving phone calls
- 3.5mm auxiliary input for wired operation
- USB port for charging smartphones or tablets
|LF Driver Size||2 x 3″ woofer|
|HF Driver Size||1 x tweeter|
|Output Types||1 x 1/8″ (aux in)|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth v4.2|
|USB||1 x Type A (charging)|
|Additional Features||Built-in mic, Rechargeable|
16V AC adapter
- It looks like an amp!
- Physical EQ knobs
- Expansive, detailed sound
- Decent stereo effect
- Sounds harsh at high volume
- No optical input
The competition in the portable Bluetooth speaker is much difficult these days and mainly the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III is not as big of a standout as it was when the first version launched in 2011. It also isn’t as feature-rich as some models. Still, its sound and battery life have improved (the battery life is a bigger jump than the sound), and its build quality remains top notch.
The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III is a high-quality product that’s an easy speaker to recommend if you can afford it. Audiophiles may not be wowed, but most people will be duly impressed by the quality of the sound it produces for its size. But now if you comapre bose with fender i will suggest you to buy fender newport bleutooth speaker.
This is one excellent home Bluetooth speaker, with the bonus that it looks super-cool means it’s design is superb as compared to Bose. It sounds huge and even manages some decent stereo effects, plus there’s the novelty of EQ adjustment via physical controls rather than an app. Battery life of fender is more than bose soundlink.
So here, I surely recommend you to buy Fender Newport Bluetooth Speaker instead of Bose Soundlink III.