Let me tell you:
My fitness love takes me towards using and reviewing various fitness products, here I will review here one of the most essential sports fitness accessory i.e. Flipbelt Zipper vs Spibelt which are the Top Selling Running Belts for men & women.
Why Running or Workout Belts ?
Running / Jogging is simplest form of exercise which is well assisted by a Headphone & a Smartphone 🙂
Basic problem of any athlete is to keep the smartphone while running or workout, also you may need to carry few $$$, car keys or simply a small 100 ml water bottle etc … Now here these beautiful running belts help you out. Simple to use, fully functional accessories makes your life simple & easy.
You might be wondering:
Which are the best running belts and which one you should buy?
Today there are two top selling brands on Amazon: the Flipbelt and the Spibelt ! In this review I will compare both workout belts to take out the best for you (and me too 🙂 )
- Maximum Storage Space [Basic Function of Running Belt]
- Bare minimum requirement is to keep essentials like Mobile, money $, Car keys, small 100 ml water bottle
- Both the Flipbelt and the Spibelt provides ample storage space, the stretchable material is well capable of expanding to accommodate items like an iPhone 6.
- However Spibelt has slightly more difficulty in fitting bulkier items.
- These waist belts are also useful during workout, travel & hiking.
- flipbelt water bottle
- Easy to use
- Fits effortlessly into FlipBelt zipper belt
- Buy 6 oz. and 11 oz bottles from Amazon
- Comfort to wear during workout still holding belongings firmly (flipbelt sizing)
- As per me both the bests are comfortable to wear during exercise, due to their build quality using a highly elastic stretchable material that snugs your body, just like any other waistband.
- Both of them hold your belongings firmly in place during the move.
- Flipbelt is a simple Long Tubular Compartment, without any fore-buckles and zippers, which is quick yo use and comfortable too. flipbelt sizing happens as per your body contour comfortably.
- Price comparison w.r.t. Durability, Utility & Comfort
- Flipbelt – Power of Simplicity with Durability with slight Price Premium.
- Spibelt – Basic function with lower price range than Flipbelt, with traditional kind of design with durability.
- Style – Futuristic, Stylish, Matching Colors, Suitable for men & women!
- Flip Belt looks futuristic frugal design, extremely comfortable due to absence of buckles and zipper. With bright colors women & girls can match the style quotient. With six vibrant colors, from pink to blue to green, its ideal running accessory indeed for girls too.
- Spi belt has traditional look, to me its slightly cluttered, it is also available in number of designs and colors, plus stars and stripes and camouflage to altogether more feminine alternatives. So surely the one who likes a wide variety to try with can go for spibelt !
- Maintenance of you fitness belt
- Most important thing during exercise is sweat ! which makes your belt smelling and dirty 🙁 So practically all the above aspects gets superseded with one use of your belt ! So after comfort of use I will give highest priority to east of maintenance.
- Flipbelt is clear winner, no need to explain why !! 🙂
- Is Spibelt Waterproof ?
SPIbelt is NOT waterproof.
Which is the Best Running Belt ?
My favorite is the Flipbelt. Simple carrier for Running, Frugal, Functional, Washable, Elegant design makes me fan of Flipbelt. I think this makes it clear winner.
However if you are running out of budget, and makes first time start for exercise, try beginning with spibelt at lower sale price. There is no discount coupon or promo code available as on now, but surely you will get the best but prices.
Deals, Discounts & Offers
Flipbelt Best Buy
Spibelt Best Buy
What are the Alternatives to Spibelt vs Flipbelt vs ????
- Go for flipbelt crops (Buy here from Amazon)
- Functional multiple front pocket openings
- Additional Rear zipper pocket
- Internal key ring
- Moisture wicking
- Use Running shorts with zippered pockets
Check out Oiselle Women’s Distance Shorts with 3 pockets 1 front zip, 1 rear zip, 1 internal key pocket
or Under Armour Women’s Printed Perfect Pace Short
But remember, the pockets are not that big to accommodate iPhone 6, with Oiselle shorts you can barely fit iPhone 5, with Under Armour you can carry keys or few dollars !!
Also one more issue carrying things in shorts pockets is that things do bounce during running 🙁
- Use Armbands – Suggested for indoor use
There are many top selling armbands, however I feel using them only indoors and not outdoors running. One is that it looks odd specially for women 🙁 also difficult to wear for girls with thin arms ! Also they are not as comfortable as you feel on waist. Yes, they are sweat resistant, & can carry iPhone 6 or 7 too.
Check out one of the top selling Armband here
- Use fanny waist pack – Sorry this is the most rediculous suggestion I have made !!
Again it is fully functional running accessory, fits your phone and keys, only what lacks here is the style quotient, also they tend to bounce much compared to the flipbelts
Check out one of the top selling fanny waist pack here
- If its winter, carry them in Jacket pocket 🙂
Hope my Running Belt Review has helped you to begin your fitness journey !!