The most stupid thing for my new Apple’s iPhone 7 is that it does not have standard 3.5 mm headphone jacks !
I don’t believe it ?
Apple is known for doing such things in past .. but playing with the poor Headphone Jack ! why ?
If you can’t package things smartly that is your problem man !!! I came to know that iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus needed space for other components and to help make the iPhone more water-resistant.
And with the
Anyway what is that I can do for missing headphone jack in Apple’s iPhone 7 ?
Option 1 : Use OE Supplied Accessories
- Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus ship with Lightning EarPods & an adapter that will let you plug regular headphones with a 3.5mm plug into the iPhone’s Lightning port
Cons : Both will not let you charge your phone while you listen to music
Option 2 : Use Wireless Headphones
- SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones for iPhone 7 Plus
- Sport Wireless Earbuds Stereo Earphones with Mic
- CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation Technology
- You can play/pause your music, adjust volume, and change tracks without reaching for your phone
- SWEATPROOF – Protected by Liquipel Nano coating
- 6 hours play time, 150 hours standby time and 1~2 hours charging time
Option 3 : Use Adapter [Plz note since new you will not find many reviews of these adapters]
- You get simple plug and play adopters which will allow you to listen to music as well as charge your iphone 7 simultaneously
- No charging, software required. Just plug your existing headphones / earphones into the jack.
- Check these ready options available in market
Fstop Labs Adapter, Canada Prime Adapter, Grapestec Charger cum Earphone Jack Adapter etc.
Option 4 : Use Dock
- Use Apple’s own dock
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the Apple USB Power Adapter to charge the battery.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5-mm cable to play music and podcasts from your iPhone.
Hope this research helps make your listening experience on new iphone 7 & iphone 7 plus memorable !