Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster a worthy successor to the Maverick
What’s different ?
- It retains a lot of the Maverick strong points while improving some of the latter’s weaknesses
- Slight larger size and weight of the Strongarm versus the Maverick
- Shoots pretty far than Maverick
- Rapid-fires 6 darts when you pump the Slam Fire slide repeatedly while holding the trigger
- The gap which was present in the Maverick between the gun and the barrel is now gone, improving the overall performance
- Major achievement is Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm does not Jam
Pull the trigger … the barrel rotates and automatically lines up the next dart within a split second 🙂
Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster Review
|Recommended age||8 years and above|
|Bullets used||Nerf N-Strike Elite Darts|
|Vest Kit||Get Nerf N-Strike Elite Tactical Vest Kit|
|Dart fire range||75 feet [user feedback 50~70 feet]|
|Battery Power||No Battery Needed 🙂|
|Dimensions||13.5″ x 8.8″ x 3.1″|
|Customer Service|| Mon-Thurs 8:00am-5:00pm EDT and Fri 8:00am-1:00pm EDT.
Games (Milton Bradley, Parker Brothers, Hasbro Games) 888-836-7025
- Maximize Firing Distance
- Aim the blaster at an approximately 35-40 degree angle.
- Make sure the lowest point of the blaster is at least 4 feet off the ground.
- Also be aware of any environmental factors that may affect the distance (For example: wind, rain, snow, etc).
- Lastly, make sure your darts are in good condition.
- Taking care of darts
- Make sure your blaster is loaded with the appropriate ammo. There are four types of darts: N-STRIKE ELITE darts, Whistler darts, Suction darts, and DART TAG darts.
- Make sure your darts are not crushed or deformed.
- Don’t let your darts get wet or exposed to various weather conditions.
CAUTION To Avoid Injury :
- Use only darts designed for this product
- Do not modify darts or dart blasters
- Do NOT aim at eyes or face.
Items Supplied Check List (May change from time to time) :
- 6 Elite darts
- Instructions manual (Download here)
At this price it an amazing deal
Problems customers faced for Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
- Dart do not travel in straight path ! Inaccurate / Misfires !
- Brakes within a week !!
What improvements I expect in the next release ?
- Improved ergonomic grip
- Improved engineering to reduce weight retaining all other features