I got query from my blog reader for suggesting a tiny invisible in ear bluetooth headset, just like a spy wears them in Bond movies!
Well then I did some research and found the most selling mini bluetooth headphones, and compared them all to select final one as a recommendation for him.
Invisible spy earbuds:
The technology has made it feasible to have micro or nano size earbuds still giving acceptable performance and long battery life. They are so small in size that practically they are almost invisible to others, so if you want to use them in office or school .. you can do so.
Well obviously don’t expect Bose sound quality in this tiny miniature size headsets!
Best part of them is that all work wireless Bluetooth technology.
So I have selected for you:
Top 3 Spy Mini Invisible Bluetooth Headsets:
FOCUSPOWER F10 vs SoundPEATS D3 vs QCY Q26
Here is simple comparison chart showing the technical specs as well as Amazon user ratings (as on 26 July 2017) which will provide you an idea on which one is best and selling the most.
|Mini headsets||FOCUSPOWER F10 Mini||SoundPEATS D3 Earbud Mini||QCY Q26 Mini Invisible Earpiece|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.1, EDR Technology|
|Multi-point||Yes, Connects two devices at the same time|
|Bluetooth range||33 feet away|
|Built-in Microphone||hands-free calling while driving, running||hands-free calling while driving, running
with acoustic echo cancellation
|Google voice||Yes, works|
|Voice announcements||Yes, Chinese women voice||Yes, “Power on”, “Power off”, “Connected”, “Disconnected”, etc||No|
|Controls||Music and call control on earpiece (can’t control volume or mute)|
|Eat tips||S/M/L ear tips||S/M/L silica gelear ear tips|
|Water resistance||??||??||IPX2 – Sweat proof|
|Battery||55mAH Lithium-ion battery||45mAH Lithium-ion battery|
|Listening time||30-40% volume @ 7 hours
6-8 hr talking time, 4.5 hr on full volume
|3 hours of premium quality talk/play time, up to 70 hours standby time|
|Charging time||30 minutes charging||full charge in around 1-2 hours|
|Charging method||Magnetic Inductive USB Charging||Micro-USB port|
|Weight||0.2 ounces||0.17 ounces|
|Add-ons||Customer Service Phone: 00-861-379-754-3403||Support IOS DEVICE POWER DISPLAY.|
|Manual download||D3 Manual Download||QCY Q26 Manual download|
|Customer reviews as on 26 July 2017||1957
(4.5 Star rating)
(4.5 Star rating)
(3.5 Star rating)
|Best Buy Prices||Best Buy USA, UK||Best Buy USA, UK||Best Buy USA, UK|
|Best Buy Germany||Best Buy Germany||Best Buy Germany|
|Spy headphone||FOCUSPOWER F10 Mini||SoundPEATS D3 Earbud Mini||QCY Q26 Mini Invisible Earpiece|
After my internet research on many factors such as comfort, sound, battery time etc. I am enlisting below points for comparison and then take the final call for micro wireless bluetooth in ear earbuds
Fit to ears: Comfort
- All of three has reported to have comfortable fit in user reviews.
- Being so small, they are extremely lightweight, so no issues at all while carrying into the ears
Mainly the issue occurs of loosing them in a while due to their nano size!
Pairing & Bluetooth range:
- All three are multi-point capable, hence able to connect to two devices at the same time
- All three carries Bluetooth 4.1, EDR Technology, hence quick in paring as well as works on low energy BT tech.
- Bluetooth range is standard 33 feet, however as you know BT signal becomes weak when occurs obstacles such as wall, human being, furniture etc. same thing applies in this case too. But that’s standard problem.
- Don’t expect magic of Bose sound in such mini sized headphones! Although they are tuned to the best sound quality, they all lag in Bass levels. However to the main function they are good to listen to music in office or school or even take calls on the go.
- Absence of woofer is felt though remembering the function, you should forgive and don’t expect too much!
hidden bluetooth devices
- Phone calls quality:
In all these miniature headphones, there is trick to use them correctly. While using align & direct them towards the mouth, thereby allowing maximum signal reception for taking calls. Look at the image below
- If you look at all above, FOCUSPOWER F10 Min carries 55mAH Lithium-ion battery as against 45mAH Lithium-ion battery in Soundpeats & QCY mini.
- Focuspower scores more with higher power battery delivering 7 hours of listening time
- Focuspower also scores high on quick charging time of mere 30 minutes!
- Also Focuspower works on Magnetic Inductive USB Charging, hence you can just forget about dangling wires!
Looking at the features, battery life, number of positive user reviews. Focuspower scores highest. Although it is costly among all three, I recommend this mini spy headphones for you.
Good reading about Nano size GoNovate series of headphones,
GoNovate G8 vs G9 vs G10 Bluetooth Earbuds