BOSE Earphones are engineered to give a powerful music sound with reasonable price,light weight and a suitable size. This earphones specially built for your life. let's have look! at this two earphones which are becoming very popular now a days.
- The Bose Sound True and Sound Sport in-ear headphones are not the cheapest pair of headphones around in this category
- Anyone looking for a high end set of in-ear headphones without paying the exorbitant prices for noise cancelling in-ear headphones, I am comfortably recommending the best product out of this two.
- The Bose Sound Sport and Sound True in-ear headphones come in both Samsung and Apple varieties with the Samsung varieties only coming in green for the Sound Sport and black for the Sound True.
Bose Sound Sport in-ear headphones:
- High music quality. deep music, and clear sound.
- To survive your busy day Sweat- and weather-resistant design.
- It’s comfortable to use. It conform to your ear’s shape.
- for switching calls and music on select Apple devices or samsung android phones, it have Inline mic and remote.
- 3 fresh new colors to suit your style
- SoundSport in-ear headphones: 42″ (0.63 oz)
- StayHear tips:1″ H x 0.75″ W x 0.375″ D
- Clothing clip:0.75″ H x 0.25″ W x 0.5″ D
- Case:3.3″ H x 3.3″ W x 1.1″ D
In the box
- The Sound Sport has a traditional Y-shaped junction where the cable splits.
- Neither model has a tangle-free cable, which is a bit of a disappointment at this price-point.
- The cable for both models terminates in a straight 3.5 mm jack that can accommodate a phone case.
- They are also both sweat and water-resistant.
Bose Sound True Ultra in-ear headphones:
- This earphones are small and lightweight for comfort.
- It deliver deep, rich sound across a wide frequency range.
- Maximized sound, so you hear natural-sounding lows, lifelike vocals and clear instruments.
- proprietary Stay with All-day comfort, Hear Ultra tips that stay soft yet provide a stable fit.
- Extra durability, engineered and tested for the demands of your active lifestyle
- One-touch convenience, with a variety of options for easily enjoying music and making call
- These headphones are used for most Samsung and Android devices.
- Sound True Ultra headphones :48″ L (0.63 lbs)
- Stay Hear Ultra tips:1.25″ H x 1″ W x 0.5″ D
- Clothing clip:1″ H x 0.25″ W x 0.5″ D
- Case:3.55″ H x 2.7″ W x 0.9″ D
In the box
- SoundTrue® Ultra in-ear headphones (Samsung & Android)
- 3 pairs StayHear Ultra tips (S, M, L)
- Carrying case
- Clothing clip
- Both the Sound True and Sound Sport have a 1.22m cable.
- The SoundTrue Ultra has a T-shaped junction where the cable splits.
- Bose build quality is pretty good, but this design feature unfortunately provides an additional stress point which can cause the cable to break internally.
- The cable can also produce some unwanted noise.
- The remote is located fairly close to the ear.
|Product||Bose® SoundSport® in-ear headphones||Bose® SoundTrue® Ultra in-ear headphones|
|Earcup Width x Height||0.835″ x 1.063″||0.448″ x 0.932″|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No||Yes|
|Frequency Response||Not Given|
|Weight||0.7 ounces||0.6 ounces|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
The Sound True Ultra is a updated version with noise-isolating ear tips and balanced audio performance and extra added remote requirement. They are definitely not a bass-heavy build though and that won’t please everyone. They also have some questionable design choices. The Sound Sport has great features for physical activity, but it does not provide strong sound isolation. The sound is a little more tailored and has a stronger emphasis on bass. If you don’t need a remote, the Sound Sport is the best as compared to sound ultra.because sound ultra is only available with remote included. The SoundSport is affordable with a good audio quality. So i will recommend you to buy SoundSport if you don’t need additional remote feature, particularly if you go for the audio-only version.