Newzoo released the latest quarterly update of its Global Games Market Report. It shows that gamers worldwide will generate a total of $29.6 billion in revenues in 2016, up 8.5% compared to 2015 – Early 2016 News.
US games revenue spiked to a record total of $36.4 billion in 2017, according to the Entertainment Software Association.
Gaming Industry revenue sees 18% growth over 2016 with a strong performance from hardware and software sales.
Hardware revenue was up by 19% from $5.8 billion to $6.9 billion, while software revenue rose 18% from $24.6 billion to $29.1 billion.
Playing Games on a PC/PS/Mobile or any other platform has definitely been the thing which you always wanted to write on your Curriculum Vitae(Resume). I always wanted to?.
With many new Games launching every other weekend, and a constant rise in the number of Gamers over past few Years, there has been a noticeable improvement in the ways the games nowadays are being played.
For a Game to be entertaining it must have Realistic or High-Quality Graphics as well as lifelike sound effects to the support.
Imagine how unrealistic it would be playing Resident Evil with the sounds turned off. For Games like Resident Evil, Counter Strike and many other First/ 3rd Person Shooting Genres Music and Sound Effects are the souls of Gameplay.
What if I say that I can help you bring the sound effects to life and make your gaming experience more pleasing and entertaining.
I will be comparing few of the best Gaming Headsets in the market with a microphone for transmitting voiceover while playing online games priced only $100 or less.
Best Gaming Headphones with Microphone $100s can buy you this Summer
1. HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset for PC & PS4 & Xbox One, Nintendo Switch – Red (KHX-HSCP-RD)
- USB Audio Sound Card with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
- 53mm Drivers Neodymium Magnets
- Noise Cancelling Microphone via Inline Sound Card
- Echo Cancelling via Inline Sound Card.Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- 15-25kKhz Frequency Response
- Memory foam earpads with extra set of Velour ear pads and Detachable Microphone
- TeamSpeak Certified – Voice Chat Optimized.Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- Compatibility – USB 3.1 Connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One (Xbox One Stereo Adapter Required, not included)
2. HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset for PC & PS4 (HX-HSCR-BK/NA)
- Studio-grade soundstage
- Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette
- Durable steel frame
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone.Weight with mic:376g
- Next-generation directional 50mm drivers
- Compatible with PCs, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Mac and Mobile (Xbox One Stereo Adapter may be required, not included)
3. HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro Gaming Headset for PC, PS4 & Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (HX-HSCA-RD/AM)
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Signature Award-Winning HyperX comfort
- Durable aluminum frame with expanded headband
- Detachable braided cable with convenient in-line audio control.Detachable noise cancellation microphone
- Microphone Frequency response:50Hz-18,000Hz
- ..It’s also multi-platform compatible with in-line audio controls, so serious gamers on PC, PS4, Xbox One and other platforms with a 3.5mm port will benefit from the bold sound of the Cloud Alpha evolution.
4. HyperX CloudX Pro Gaming Headset for Xbox One/PC (HX-HSCX-SR/NA)
- Official Xbox licensed headset
- Award-winning total comfort
- Solid, durable aluminum frame
- In-line audio control. Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
- Hard shell carrying case
- HyperX CloudX Pro Gaming Headset is designed for Xbox and tested and approved by Microsoft. It works with the Xbox Elite Wireless controller and other Xbox One controllers with a 3.5mm stereo headset jack and provides connectivity from the headset to console and mobile devices¹. With additional Windows compatibility, it comes with a 2M PC extension cable with stereo and mic plugs.
5. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Nintendo Switch (HX-HSCS-BK/NA)
- Lightweight headset with 90-degree rotating ear cups.
- 50mm directional drivers for Audio Precision.
- Hyperx signature Memory foam. Adjustable steel Slider.
- Intuitive Volume control on headset ear cup.
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation Microphone. Multi-platform compatibility.
|Hyper X Cloud Stinger||HyperX Cloud II||HyperX CloudX||HyperX Cloud Revolver||HyperX Cloud Alpha|
|DISCOUNTS & OFFERS||Best Buy USA, UK||Best Buy USA, UK||Best Buy USA, UK||Best Buy USA, UK||Best Buy USA, UK|
|DRIVER||50mm||53mm||53mm||Next Gen 50mm||50mm Dual Chamber|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||18-23,000 Hz||15-25,000 Hz||15-25,000 Hz||12-28,000 Hz||13-27000 Hz|
|CONNECTION TYPE||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm||Single 3.5mm|
|AUDIO TYPE||Stereo||HyperX 7.1 Surround||Stereo|
|AUDIO CONTROLS||On Headset||Advanced Audio Control Box||Inline||Audio Control Box||Inline|
|FRAME TYPE||Steel Slider||Aluminum||Aluminum||Steel||Aluminum|
|Memory Foam Ear Cushions||YES|
|Extension Cable||Dual 3.5mm||USB||Dual 3.5 mm|
|Noise Cancellation Mic||YES|
I hope this helps you in choosing the Best Gaming Headset with a microphone under $100.
Let us know what you feel in the comment section below.