Thousands of options of headphones ….. Not sure what to do … which one to buy … So here is what I have selected three top selling headsets Jaybird X2, Phaiser BHS-730 and SoundPEATS QY7 with huge price difference beginning from $20 to $80 but still Top selling in their respective price-zones !
Each has difference strength and Weakness (mostly driven by $$$ you put into purchasing)
Remember that the Cheapest headset SoundPEATS QY7 has record of selling over million headsets last year on Amazon 🙂Stay assured “Howzbuy is Here, we help you choose Better”Click To Tweet
I have quickly highlighted main Technical Specifications / Features in RED / Green colors for quick comparison of pros & cons of these headsets.
Jaybird X2 vs Phaiser BHS-730 vs SoundPEATS QY7 Headphones Specifications Compare
|Deals, Discount & Offer Price|
|Drivers||6 mm dynamic drivers||8 mm dynamic drivers||specs not available|
|Impedance||16 Ohm||specs not available||32 Ohm|
|Sensitivity||103 dB||specs not available||108±3dB|
|Frequency response||20 – 20,000 Hz||specs not available||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Bluetooth Version||V2.1 + EDR (newer versions offer no benefits for headphones)||Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP stereo transfer protocols|
|Effective Range||10 meters (30 feet)|
|Sweat Proof (for workouts)||Yes||Liquipel Nano Coating|
|Pairing||X2 can pair and remember 8 phone/music devices||Supports two connected devices simultaneously|
|Features||Customised SBC codec offers high fidelity without needing APT-X||Noise isolation||CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation Technology|
|Working Time||Music & calls up to 8 hours||Music & calls up to 5 hours||Music & calls up to 6 hours|
|Standby Time||Upto 250 hours||Upto 160 hours||Upto 145 hours|
|Battery Life Indicator||Not on your cell phone, but audio warning is given||LifeStateTM technology interfaces with Apple iOS and latest Android devices to show you at a glance how much battery life is left in your headset||Onscreen Battery Meter|
|Battery||100mAh Lithium Polymer||Lithium Polymer Battery 3.7V||80mAH|
|Micro-USB port||Type-B port Located under a flap on the right earbud||Jack behind the magnet on the right earbud||on Left earphone|
|Charging Time||Approximately 2 hours|
|Input Voltage||DC 5V 100mA||specs not available||specs not available|
|Operating Temp||-10°C to 50°C||-10°C to 60°C||specs not available|
|Dimensions||23 x 13 mm earbud size,|
540 mm cord length
|130 x 43 x 25 mm||40 × 24 × 32 mm|
|Weight||10.6 ounces, Approx 13 g||0.3 ounces||0.57 ounces, 16.4 g|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited||30 days limited||1 Year Limited|
|Jaybird Customer Service|| Phone : 1.866.244.3399|
Call Center Hours 7am – 5pm MT (USA)
Mon – Fri. Excluding Holidays
|Gebrüder Frischknecht GmbH|
9450 SW Gemini Dr #96459
Beaverton, OR 97008-7105
|Deals, Discount & Offer Price|
- X2 headphones are bit larger than typical in-ears, resulting into fitting issues, you may need to experiment a bit with the ear fins and tips to get the right fit, further adjusting In/Out the ear to maintain the sonic isolation and proper positioning.
- Phaiser headsets are supplied with cable management clips, you can use them to adjust cable length around for proper fitment
- You can connect headphones to a PC/Laptop and phone at the same time using sync to multiple devices
- The protection cap over mico-USB charging port connected to the bud, what you need to do is lightly pull & rotate. [Pulling it hard would just damage it]
Know more… about Phaiser BHS-730 & Buy
- Whooping Record of selling over Million headsets in a year !!
- CVC 6.0 Noise cancellation technology
- Supports on-screen Battery Meter
- With Bluetooth 4.1 can connect to two devices with clarity simultaneously
- Cheapest among all !!
Know more… About SoundPEATS QY7 & Buy
Of-course my favorite is Jaybird X2 🙂 I love it for its sound characteristics 🙂 Fantastic music time & comfort for use ….
Hope this review helps you to choose the Best Running Bluetooth Headset for you 🙂
If you like this review please share it with friends, put comments below ..