Now a days, our lives becoming busier, we spend more time in our vehicles and phones than ever. Everyone seems to have a mobile phone and wants to stay in contact, so while you are driving people will call you at any time. At that time You have two choices, first you ignore the call and second you answer the phone and risk causing an accident or breaking the law or both.
Some of the newest cars already have a in build Bluetooth facility. but ovehicles don’t have this facility, but luckily there are other facilities available now, you have the choice of a Bluetooth headset or a Bluetooth Car Speakerphone.
Bluetooth headsets are fine, but they are limited to one user at a time, they are awkward when worn with spectacles and from time to time even fall off!
The best solution would be the Car Speakerphone. There are many brands available.
Here i am comparing the best speakerphones Motorola 2 and jabra tour. With this reveiw you get a feature rich product, starting with the caller name being announced on incoming calls giving you full voice control by saying either “Ignore” or “Answer”
There is a facility to divert your music and calls through your vehicle speaker system.
- Jabra make life sound better.
- Every day, their intelligent sound solutions inspire people in ways they never thought possible.
- At work, they empower you to be even more productive. Jabra introduced a speakerphone to help you to make conversation easier, concentrate more while driving, and communicate better. They do this by helping you block out noise and delivering crystal-clear sound.
- They also enable you to enjoy the music you love while you’re on the move, with rich and immersive sound. And you can effortlessly switch to making a call and back again. All with total clarity.
- Motorola is most well known and popular company to build, and deliver the best mobile devices. It helps to improving the lives of millions of people.
- Motorola created the mobile communications industry.
- Today, they are combining their spirit with a commitment to consumers. That’s why their phones run on Android, the world’s most popular operating system. Android brings the closeness with the Internet to the mobile world. That’s also why they are dedicated to bringing consumers around the world great value through devices that don’t compromise on quality, experiences or style.
- For the past 80 years, our engineers have thrived on invention and on finding new ways to solve problems. they continue to look for new opportunities to change people’s lives for the better through the magic of mobility.
Motorola Roadster 2 Vs Jabra Tour Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
Motorola Roadster 2 Wireless In-Car Speakerphone
Motorola Roadster 2 Features
- Streams music from compatible phone or MP3 player
- Talk time up to 20 hours
- Up to 3 weeks of standby time
- Rechargeable battery
- Moto-speak: Hear and dictate texts hands-free
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Available with Bluetooth technology which enabled smartphones, music players and mobile phones
- Wireless Bluetooth range up to approximately 33 feet
- Connect and receive calls from two phones simultaneously
- With FM transmitter It Stream audio to car speakers
- Voice Commands
- Available with Android Phone Apps, If you have an Android phone, then there are two apps you really need to download. The first is called Motospeak and the second is even cooler.
Clear sound quality. Gets quite loud. Easy to control. Useful FM transmitter broadcasts calls, music, and apps to your car stereo speakers.
Transmissions through the mic, while understandable, still sound like they’re from a car. No iPhone version of companion MotoSpeak app.
Jabra Tour Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone:
Jabra Tour Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone:
- 40 hours standby time
- Noise cancelling mic
- Supports two
- Up to 20 hours talk time
- simultaneous Bluetooth connections
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Answer/Ignore Voice Commands
- Auto On/Off with Motion Sensor
- Stream Music & GPS Directions
- Voice Guidance for Caller ID & Battery
- Excellent battery life
- Clear audio at both ends
- Very easy to setup
- Can’t control audio playback
Motorola Roadster 2 And Jabra Tour Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone Comparision:
|Product||Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone||Jabra Tour Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone|
|Price||Best buy USA, UK||Best buy USA, UK|
|Product dimentions||7 x 3 x 5 inches||7.2 x 3.5 x 1.7 inches|
|Product Weight||7.2 ounces||5.6 ounces|
|Talk Time||Talk Time Up to 20 hour|
|Standby Time||Up to 21 days||Up to 45 days|
|Shipping weight||10.4 ounces||11.2 ounces|
|Bluetooth Version||Version: 2.1 A2DP||Version: 3.0|
|Talk range||33 Feet||up to 10 m|
|Noise cancellation||Basic (One mic + DSP) noise cancellation||Best-in-class dual microphone noise cancellation|
If you are interested to buy a Bluetooth Car Speakerphone which has crystal clear communications with all the extra features you could want, then it comes down to a choice of the Jabra tour and the Motorola Roadster 2. The Roadster 2 has a slight edge with the addition of the 2 apps that give it just a couple of extra functions. I suggest that you take a look the user reviews at Amazon.com to see what the real customers think about each of these products.
Here while writing this reveiw i searched a lot about this poducts. Their customer reviewes helped me to find their pros and cons in a better way. As i read the reviews, i surely recommend you which one is better to use. The Motorola 2 has more cons as compared to jabra tour. Customer reviews says, Motorola 2’s battery may get failed after 6 moths also Fm Radio is staticy as the signal is too weak from the front of car to the back window antenna. also Its Default boot voice is poor and tinny.
So I will recommend you to buy Jabra Tour bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone beacuse of the following reasons:
Jabra Tour has spoken caller-id which works great. it’s one big button, just press it, easy to find every time without looking. It is easy to reconnect and setup, Bluetooth range is more as compared to Motorola2, and it has good battery backup capacity.